Surgical Mart Aufricht Nasal Retractor-Speculum 6.5″ (16.5cm)
Premium Quality Aufricht Retractor ENT Surgical Instrument
Aufricht Retractor-Speculum is a single end surgical retractor with slightly angled solid blade widely used in ENT and plastic surgical procedures. It features a sharp blade that allows better visualization of extra operative space or delicate structures. It is also ideal for holding nostrils during nasal surgeries.
- Single Ended Retractor commonly used in Rhinoplasty.
- Atraumatic Blunt Edges to Avoid Mucosal Damage
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure.
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance.
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Retractor
APPLICATION: ENT & Plastic Surgeries
BLADES: Blunt-edged Solid Blades
HANDLE: No-Slip Hollow Handle
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packed
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.