Surgical Mart Lancaster Eye Speculum Ophthalmic Surgical Instruments
Lancaster Eye Speculum is a specialized ophthalmology surgical instrument used to keep the eyelids from closing during procedures that require permanent exposure of the eyeball. This eye speculum features an adjustable screw spring controlled spread of blades with locking mechanism. Furthermore, surgeons can rotate the screw to tighten or broaden the width of the blades with smooth movements.
LANCASTER EYE SPECULUM FEATURES
- Solid Blade Ensuring Maximum Retraction.
- Slightly Curved Arms to Fit the Facial Contour.
- Dull/Satin Finish That Reduces Glare.
- Rust Free, East to Clean and Reusable.
- Premium Quality Stainless Steel with Superior Craftsmanship.
- Lancaster Eye Speculum 3 1/4″ (8.3cm) Blades 15x5mm
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Eye Speculum
APPLICATION: Ophthalmic Surgeries, Microsurgery
BLADES: Round Solid Blades
SURFACE: Dull Satin Finish
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packing
We have huge collection of Eye Surgical Instruments. Explore more Eye Speculums
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.