Surgical Mart 10 Pcs Russian Tissue Forceps Set 8″ (20.3cm)
Pack of 10 Russian Thumb Forcep 8″ (20.3cm) Multi-Tooth Circular Serrated Tips Tissue Forceps for OB/GYN, Dental Surgical
Russian Tissue Forceps are commonly used to hold heavy or thick tissues during wound debridement and closure. Additionally, they may be used during dental procedures. The large, rounded, scoop ends have deep teeth that provide surface area and a secure grip which is useful for grasping tooth fragments and placing or removing gauze. This multi-purpose tissue forceps are commonly used to hold or grasp the tissues during gynecological procedures. The round broad teeth and a head around the rim, make it an ideal tool for performing surgeries without complications and the serrated thumb provide a secure grip.
RUSSIAN TISSUE FORCEPS FEATURES
- Rounded Head Tip With Teeth Around the Rim
- Circular Serrated Tips Allow a Secure Grip on Hard and Slippery Tissues.
- Cupped Shaped Tips to Protect Soft Tissues from Damage
- Non-Slip Thumb for Control Grip
- Ideal for Atraumatic Tissue Grasping During Dissection
- 10 Pcs Russian Tissue Forceps 8″ (20.3cm) Rounded Serrated Tip
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.