Surgical Mart Miller Conventional Laryngoscope Blade #0 82mm
Standard Reusable Miller Conventional Blade #0 Neonate EMT Anesthesia Intubation Surgical Instruments
Laryngoscope blades are used as the primary tool for examination of the interior of the larynx and for placement of an endotracheal tube. Miller Blades originally developed by Dr. Robert Miller for pediatric use, their matte finish makes for easy clean up and use and are available in a range of sizes.
The Conventional Laryngoscope Miller Blades are the most popular type of the straight blade. The side of the flange is reduced to minimize trauma and the curve at the beak or tip is extended to improve lifting of the epiglottis. These improvements facilitate greater exposure of the larynx in difficult-to-intubate patients provides a better view of the vocal cords. The straight Miller laryngoscope blade is traditionally recommended for intubation in infants, due to the large size and flexibility of the infant epiglottis
MILLER LARYNGOSCOPE BLADE FEATURES:
- Straight Blades with Slight Curve at the Beak or Tip Extended to Improve the Lifting of the Epiglottis.
- Round Edges Prevent From Injury Risk.
- Blades Compatible with All Conventional Laryngoscope Systems.
- High Quality Stainless Steel.
- LED Light Bulb Can be Easily Replaced
- Matt Satin Finish.
- Fully Autoclavable Blade.
NOTE: Replacement bulbs sold separately.
- Miller Conventional Blade #0 – Neonate – Overall Length: 82 mm
INSTRUMENTS TYPE: Laryngoscope Blades
APPLICATION: Anesthesia Intubation
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.