Surgical Mart Lambotte Bone Osteotomes 9″ Straight 9/16″ (14mm) Tip
Premium Quality Lambotte Osteotome Straight 14mm Tip Orthopedic Surgical Instruments
Lambotte Osteotome is a specialized surgical tool that orthopedic surgeons can use to cut, sculpture and reshaped hard compact bone, especially during osteotomy and fracture repairing.
Lambotte Bone Osteotomes have a beveled tip equipped with a sharp cutting edge. Moreover, the working end features straight and curved patterns. As a result, surgeons can reshape flat and round bone surfaces. This handheld orthopedic tool includes a solid, flat handle supplied with a smooth working surface. This particular design ensures enhanced gripping and prevents finger strain. All our Lambotte Bone Osteotomes are made with premium grade stainless steel, granting the highest quality and performance.
LAMBOTTE OSTEOTOME FEATURES
- Atraumatic Beveled Sharp Working End for Minimizing Local Injury.
- Straight Tip Designs for Accessing Narrow Spaces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle For Superior Control.
- Reusable, Long-Lasting, Durable
- Suitable For Various Osteotomy Procedures.
- Made with German grade Stainless Steel
- 1 Lambotte Osteotome 14mm Straight 9″ (22.9cm)
TIPS CURVATURE: Straight
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.