Surgical Mart 7 Pcs Sheehan Osteotome 6.25″ (15.9cm) Rhinoplasty Instrument
Set of 7 Pcs Sheehan Osteotome 6 1/4″ Straight Including 2mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and 15mm Tips with Hexagon Handle Stainless Steel ENT Rhinoplasty Surgical Instruments
Sheehan Osteotome is a specialized surgical device that ENT surgeons frequently use to cut, divide and reshape the bony structures within the nasal cavity during rhinoplasty procedures. Available in different blade sizes which facilitate accurate examination of different patients.
SHEEHAN OSTEOTOME FEATURES
- Beveled Blade for Smooth Bone Scraping Action.
- Sharp Cutting Edge.
- Wide Range of Blade Sizes.
- Elongated Straight Outline for Deep Surgical Access.
- Ergonomic Hexagon Handle for Maximum Control.
- Made with Premium German Grade Stainless Steel
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 2mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 4mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 6mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 8mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 10mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 12mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
- 1 Sheehan Osteotome 15mm Straight 6.25″ (15.9cm)
with FREE carrying Case
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENT TYPE: Rhinoplasty Surgical Instruments
BLADE: Beveled Blade
HANDLE: Solid Hexagon Handle
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packing
Explore more Rhinology Instruments
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.
Check our entire product range by visiting this website’s Shop link. Please do contact us if your wish to buy larger quantities, we can always arrange great discounts for large order levels.
There are no reviews yet.