Surgical Mart Kern Bone Holding Forceps 15.2cm Serrated 2×2 Teeth Tips
KERN Bone Holding Forceps 6″ (15.2cm) 2×2 Teeth Serrated Jaws with Bar Ratchet Mechanism – Orthopedic Surgical Instruments
The Kern Bone Holding Forceps is a specialized orthopedic device that surgeons commonly use for grasping and mobilizing fractured bone pieces, in order to align them into the anatomical stabilization spot during surgical procedures.
This instrument comes with a pair of 2×2 toothed jaws. Moreover, the jaws have fine horizontal serration on their inner surfaces for fixating onto the bone surfaces with ease. As a result, surgeons can reposition the desired bone fragments into their original anatomical place. Moreover Kern Bone Holding Forceps have a plier style handle with a bar ratchet system at the bottom which allows the surgeons to statically lock the instrument at the desired width for controlling the clamping pressure.
KERN BONE HOLDING FORCEPS FEATURES
- Secure Grasps with 2×2 Toothed Tips.
- Heavy Serrated Jaws.
- Single Spring Action Handle.
- Bar Ratchet Mechanism for Statically Locking the Jaws.
- Ergonomic Plier Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
- Made with German Grade Stainless Steel
- 1 Pc Kern Bone Holding Forceps 6″ (15.2cm) Serrated 2×2 Teeth Tips with Ratchet
JAWS: Heavy Serrated Jaws
LOCK: Bar Ratchet Lock Mechanism