Surgical Mart Ruskin Bone Cutting Forceps Double Action Angled 6″ (15.2cm)
Ruskin Liston Bone Cutting Forceps Angled 6″ (15.2cm) Double Action German Grade Stainless Steel Surgical Orthopedic Instruments
Ruskin-Liston Bone Cutting Forceps are special surgical instrument that orthopedic surgeons typically use for cutting through cortical and cancellous bone, in order to divide bone structures or create access to the surgical field. Ruskin Bone Cutting Forceps feature a pair of solid jaws with inner sharp edges available in two straight and curved profiles. As a result, surgeons can engage in difficult approaches and cut round bone surfaces. This bone cutting forceps come with compound action joint that eases the cutting action along with spring load action plier style grip handle which provides comfort and reduces fatigue. The stainless steel construction ensures maximum durability and dependability
RUSKIN BONE CUTTING FORCEPS FEATURES
- Ideal for Cutting Smaller Bones.
- Sharp Curved (Angled) Jaws.
- Double Action, Spring-Loaded Handle.
- Inner Sharp Edges Granting Smooth Bone Cutting.
- Plier-style Non Slip Handles.
- Corrosion Resistance.
- Reusable, Autoclavable Design.
- Premium German Grade Stainless Steel Construction.
- 1 Pc Ruskin Liston Bone Cutting Forceps Angled 6″ (15.2cm) Double Action
JOINT STYLE: Compound Action Joint
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping in USA.