Surgical Mart Tofflemire Matrix Retainer Senior Contra Angle
TOFFLEMIRE Senior Contra Angle Matrix Retainer is used to hold the matrix band to maintain the stability of the matrix band during condensation of restoration. The straight retainer is used most frequently and is normally placed on the buccal side of the tooth. The matrix holder is suitable for use with matrix bands of various lengths and widths, and is essential in restorative treatment on posterior teeth. They can be clamped easily with the help of adjustment screws.Premium quality stainless steel instruments.
TOFFLEMIRE MATRIX BAND RETAINER HAS FOUR PARTS
- Head – U-shaped, has three guides, or slots, for the position of the band.
- Locking vise – sliding body that holds the band.
- Long knob – changes the diameter of the loop.
- Short knob – locks the band in place within the sliding body
- Universal size bands
- For buccal & lingual treatments
- Effortless screw/unscrew mechanism secures band into place.
- 1 Pc Tofflemire Matrix Retainer Senior Contra Angle
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENTS TYPE: Dental Instruments
APPLICATION: Dental Restorative Procedures
WORKING SURFACE: Polish
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Polybag Packing
Explore more Matrix Retainer & Band Retainer
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.
Check our entire product range by visiting this website’s Shop link. Please do contact us if your wish to buy larger quantities, we can always arrange great discounts for large order levels.