Surgical Mart 6 Pcs Edentulous Impression Trays Set – Solid – Upper & Lower
Edentulous Impression Trays Pack of 6 Non-Perforated Small, Medium and Large Upper and Lower Stainless Steel Full Denture Restoration Dental Instrument
Dental impression trays are special devices that dentists use to place the impression material in to get an impression from the teeth and alveolar processus. These trays use to carry the material inside the mouth plus control the whole impression process.
These are an essential part of several procedures in dentistry i.e. for diagnostic reasons, impressions for use in prosthetics for fixed or mobile restorations, impressions in oral surgery, impressions in orthodontics, implantology, maxillofacial surgery and many other dentistry disciplines. We have Perforated and Non-Perforated metal trays for the traditional dental putty to create a cast of the patient’s mouth.
IMPRESSION TRAYS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 Pcs Impression Tray Non-Perforated – Small – Upper & Lower
- 2 Pcs Impression Tray Non-Perforated – Medium – Upper & Lower
- 2 Pcs Impression Tray Non-Perforated – Large- Upper & Lower
SOLID IMPRESSION TRAYS FEATURES
- These are 3 pairs of upper and lower Solid trays of small, medium & large size for full-arch.
- Our trays have soft edges with an undercut made with a welded wire for the better retention of alginate.
- Trays are made up of high-quality stainless steel and feel a little heavy in weight as compared to the others in the market. Its heavy body offers strong resistance to distortion when taking out the cast from the tray.
- Its highly polished surface makes it easy to remove the dry impression material.
- It is normal to get foggy when put inside the mouth. Its fogginess does not affect its retention to hold the impression material because retention is mainly derived from the solid surface and margins with the undercut.
- Its fogginess can be avoided in winter by heating it a little bit with a hair dryer or other hot air sources.
- Solid Impression Tray is used to providing better and faster dentures.
- Ideally used for forming the frame for a crown or bridge.
- It is resistant to distortion while removed from the mouth
- Margins are designed as rounded to avoid any injury to the gums
- Set of 6 solid full denture impression trays consisting of 3 sizes S, M, L
- Easy to clean because of its highly polished surface.
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
INSTRUMENTS TYPE: Dental Lab Instruments
APPLICATION: Taking Dental Impressions
IMPRESSION TRAY TYPE: Non-Perforated
HANDLE: Size Engraved Handle
RUST PREVENTION PROCEDURE: Passivated
ULTRASONIC CLEANED: Yes
TESTS PERFORMED: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
QC PASSED: Yes
PACKING DETAILS: Carrying Box Packing
Find an extensive collection of Dental Impression Trays
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping in USA.