Surgical Mart Miller Dental Tooth Extracting Elevators
THIS SET INCLUDES
- 1 Potts East-West Elevator #7 Right, Standard Handle
- 1 Potts East-West Elevator #7 Left, Standard Handle
- 1 Miller Elevator #71 Curved, Left, Flat Rounded Blade
- 1 Miller Elevator #72 Angled, Right, Flat Rounded Blade
- 1 Miller Elevator #73 Curved, Left, Flat Rounded Blade
- 1 Miller Elevator #74 Curved, Right, Flat Rounded Blade
DENTAL ELEVATORS FEATURES
- Dental Elevator – Most Needed For Dental Extracting. These elevators are extensively used in dental implant procedures.
- Commonly utilized to loosen and ‘elevate’ the teeth in their sockets prior to extraction.
- The single working end of the elevator is designed for the function of the instrument.
- The shank allows for easy access to tight areas within the mouth.
- Handle grip is designed for stability and leverage.
- Manufactured from surgical grade stainless steel provides a high degree of flexibility while conducting clinical procedures.
- Highly Polished Finish Resistance and Anti-oxidation and can be autoclaved
- Smooth finish for aesthetic and corrosion resistance.
- Dental Elevators Tools are rust-proof and will hold up to repeated use.
- Durable and Strong: With anti-oxidation and anti corrosion properties to last for a long time
Surgical Mart sell best, top quality Dental, Surgical, Podiatry and Veterinary Instruments for competitive and discounted prices. We have a 30 Days hassle free return policy and we facilitate free shipping over $50 purchase value.
Check our entire product range by visiting this website’s Shop link. Please do contact us if your wish to buy larger quantities, we can always arrange great discounts for large order levels.